I realize that losing your virginity is a personal thing; it depends on when YOU’RE ready, and who you’re with. But, nowadays teenagers think they’re ready at any age; so in reality what age is appropriate to lose your virginity? I’m almost 15 years-old, and my boyfriend is nearly 16. We’ve been dating for 3 months and this may sound weird, but we’re planning on it after about a little more than half a year of dating. I feel like I’m ready…and I really want to with him. And I know that the feeling is mutual; is it bad that after only a little amount of time dating I want to commit myself in that way to him? And should I? I don’t know what to think, so please help … Thank you
Lexiee… I’m still a virgin at age 23, and I’m proudly saving myself for marriage.
Did I ever feel horny and want to lose it? HELL YES!!! But I’ve also observed firsthand what happens to those who didn’t wait.
A few friends and numerous classmates I knew lost their virginity as teens. The outcomes were rarely positive.
- Some girls got pregnant, caught an STD, or had their hearts totally broken.
- Some girls claimed it was the best thing ever, but then they became sl*tty and started screwing anything that had a heartbeat.
- A few cried for days afterwards.
- A few seemed to have learned their lesson, and decided to wait until they got married.
- A few couples stayed together for the Baby, but their relationships were full of stress and drama (ever seen "Teen Mom" on MTV?).
- Some were grounded after their parents found out about the sex.
- Most ended up with a sl*tty reputation, because the guys always blabbed to everyone.
- I didn’t even want to know how many girls aborted & killed their Baby.
- None of the girls knew if a guy wanted to date her because he liked her, or if he was just a pig who expected easy access into her p*ssy.
- One older guy was arrested for statutory rape, and he spent some time in prison.
Keeping my virginity for marriage has been very enlightening. That one single policy has unmasked countless miserable jerks who at first seemed genuinely nice… until they discovered that they weren’t getting any. That’s when the mask dropped and they showed their true intentions, their true character, their morals & standards, and their priorities.
A guy who screws a teenage female will rarely be around for the long haul. He often won’t give a crap about her. He’ll usually be a guy who doesn’t respect her, her body, her heart, her soul, her feelings, her values, her history, her family, her dreams, her tears, her fears, or her future.
Afterwards, he’ll leave her lying in a pool of her own tears.
On a semi-related note (on which I seem to be in the minority these days)… I just don’t think that a sexually mature female should attempt to look like a prepubescent little girl down there (meaning slightly trimmed is what I do with my pubic hair). That’s simply my opinion.
The trend towards the complete lack of pubic hair apparently started back in the 1990′s. Bill Clinton made oral sex "mainstream" when his activities with Monica Lewinsky gained worldwide press coverage. However, a female is not required to perform oral sex upon command (nor is she required to have it performed on her) just because a guy asks for it.
If a female wants to engage in oral sex, fine… that’s her choice. Personally, I don’t want to engage in oral sex. That’s my choice.
However, if a guy’s dick is infested with STD’s… then she’ll get STD’s in her mouth. Good luck with that!!!
Here’s some simple dating advice for you:
- When you find a nice BF, then keep him happy by giving him some simple problem to solve (homework), ask him to assist you with something helpful but definite that has an ending (like washing your Dad’s car), and give him some compliments. He also might like to bake sugar cookies with you…. but only if you promise to give him some of the raw dough to eat.
- Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a BF will become your BFF. It ain’t gonna happen. Guys simply don’t want to sit around and talk endlessly about your feelings, their feelings, their history, their future with you, who did what to whom, or whatever. Sorry!
- Females trying to talk to a BF in endless detail about her issues and conflicts only serves to make a guy really annoyed. Why? Because young females rarely listen to or implement any advice given by their BF for a solution, and then the following day the BF is expected to listen to their GF’s next load of crap ALL OVER AGAIN… crap that she won’t take any advice for anyway.
Below are a few links that you might find interesting.